Ear Piercing Kit Ear Piercing Gun Kitear Nose Navel Piercing Machine Professional Body Hole Piercing Tool For Salon Home Use
$ as of March 2, 2022 3:55 am
- Ear piercing tool: made of quality stainless steel and plastic material, durable and stable material that does not easy to rust or break, able to support long-term use suitable for ear piercing salon use or home use, can be applied in different parts of body, such as ears, nose and navel, safe and easy to use
- Package contents: 1 piece of body ear piercing tool set, 6 pairs of cubic zirconia stud earrings , 20 pieces stainless steel earring studs, 1 x marker pen, 1x plastic case, 1x round mirror
- High quality Earrings6 Pairs Cubic Zirconia Material With Size 3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm,7mm,8mm, This Sets Stud Earrings are Suitable for Women and Men,you can choose different size according to your needs, safe on your ears and will not make you feel uncomfortable,suitable for various occasions
- Easy to use: classic and simple and easy-to-use designthe machine is so convenient to use that you can do the ear piercing by yourself at home, save you a lot of time. first you need to locate the place where you want for the hole to be accurate to pierce, once you gently press the trigger, the ear hole will be finished nicely on your ear, very quick and convenient, simple operating can bring you a more beautiful appearance.
- Service Guaranteed: If our product has any problems, please feel free to contact us. We will help you to solve problems within 24 hours.
Ear Piercing Kit Caffox 30pcs Disposable Self Piercing Gun Kit Ear Nose Lip Piercing Machine Tools With Crystal Stud Earrings For Home Salon Piercing
as of March 2, 2022 3:55 am
- Value Ear Piercing ToolYou will receive 10 pieces of disposable ear piercing kit, 10 pieces of clean pads and 10 pieces of Crystal earring studs. A great amount of ear piercing kit can meet your daily needs and replacement.
- Quality Piercing KitThese disposable ear piercing gun are made of high-quality material, which is durable and safe for use. The ear piercing gun kit with earring contains 5 different colors stud earring, provides you a good selection to match up with different kinds of outfits.
- Safety Piercing KitOur ear piercing kit is disposable, Individually packaged to avoid infection and inflammation while ear piercing. Ear pearcings kit can safely pierce the earlobe without having to reuse it.
- Simple to UseDisinfect the ear and ear studs with alcohol pad, mark on the ear, hold the ear piercing tool and alignment the mark, press the ear piercing tool vigorously and remove the ear piercer after the needle seat is detached.
- Self Ear Piercing KitOur ear piercing kits are safe and easy to operate, suitable for suitable for professional piercings and personal piercings at home. Great gift for Birthday, Christmas Day, Anniversary Day, Valentine’s Day, Wedding, Vocation Party and more.
What Causes A Pierced Ear Infection
Whether you just got your ears pierced or are a piercing veteran, there are a number of reasons you might end up with an earring hole infection. Fresh piercings, especially, are pretty vulnerable, and can actually take up to six weeks to heal. An earlobe piercing is essentially an open wound until it fully heals, so during this time, like any other wound, it is susceptible to infection, Shah said.
That means simple acts like handling your earrings with dirty hands or forgetting to clean them can accidentally introduce unwanted bacteria into your earring hole. When bacteria gets trapped in the piercing hole, it can have a hard time finding its way out. It can then multiply and create an infection, said dermatologist Marina Peredo.
Once your piercing heals fully, its less likely to get infected, but that doesnt mean youre totally in the clear. You still need to clean your earrings frequently to prevent an infection.
Earrings can accumulate buildup from soap and shampoo, and sometimes hair products. Its a good idea to clean your earrings once a week, Peredo said.
Taking your earrings out every night will give your ears a much-needed break, and you should also sanitize them before sharing them with friends or before trying on a new pair at the mall.
If you take good care of your earrings but still end up with an earring hole infection, the type of earrings youre wearing could be to blame.
You May Like: How To Do The Abc’s In Sign Language
Requirements For Cleaning Ear Piercings
Make Sure Your Earrings Are The Right Material
New piercings should be made of surgical stainless steel, titanium, or nickel-free 14kt gold and platinum.
Make sure jewelry is made with the right material. Surgical stainless steel, titanium, and nickel-free 14kt gold and platinum are typically good. Avoid metal with traces of lead, such as sterling silver.
Recommended Reading: How To Say Take In Sign Language
When To Call A Doctor
How do you know when to call a doctor? The first thing you should check is the symptoms. If you experience any of the following symptoms, then it signifies you should contact a doctor:
- The clasp becomes implanted into your skin
- The infection worsens even after home treatment
- Redness and inflammation spread beyond the site
Spray Your Piercings With A Sea Salt Solution
Soak or spray your new piercings in sea salt and warm distilled water to facilitate healing.
Use a sea salt solution. Mix 1/4 teaspoon of non-iodized sea salt with 8 oz warm distilled water. Soak your piercings in the solution, or pour into a clean spray bottle and spray directly onto your piercings for speedy healing.
You May Like: Clearflex Hearing Aids
What Is The Best Piercing For Your Ears
Here are some popular options: Earlobe. This is the go-to ear piercing spot at the bottom of your ear. This piercing is easy to clean and take care of, and it heals much faster than other ear piercings. Helix. This is the curvy tissue at the very top of the ear. It falls into second place after the lobe piercing in popularity.
Read Also: How To Say Are You Ok In Sign Language
Signs Of An Infection
It is important to note that your earlobe piercing may be tender or painful for up to 3-5 days after the procedure was performed. This is normal. Note that sleeping directly on your ears or side may prolong the tenderness on the earlobe due to the pressure on the piercing site.
Beyond this time frame, be on alert for a potential problem, and make sure to look for signs of infection. This includes redness, swelling, heat, pain, itching, pus or fever. In addition, look for signs of poor or slow healing, which may indicate a metal sensitivity or allergy. An infection may be caused either by bacteria or by an allergic reaction.
It is also important to consider that not every kind of metal will work well for your body. Jewelry comes in a range of metals, including yellow, white or rose gold stainless steel titanium sterling silver nickel and more. Knowing which metal is best for your body may not be obvious immediately. If you are performing proper piercing aftercare and the piercing site is still not healing well, you may have to switch to a different type of metal due to a possible metal sensitivity or allergy. Nickel allergies, for example, are quite common. It is best to avoid nickel or nickel alloys by selecting hypoallergenic earrings, like the Rowan Earring Club, which are always hypoallergenic and nickel-free.
You May Like: Sign For Poop In Sign Language
Can I Change My Earring After 1 Day
Changing your earring after 1 day of it getting pierced is a painful and dangerous ordeal. Not only are you exposing the flesh wound to dirt and bacteria but also increasing its healing period. By changing your earrings this soon, you are prone to get the piercing infected, especially if your hands are dirty.
Adults How To Care For Pierced Ears
Healing time can vary from person to person. Most people find their ears heal within the 6 to 9 week period. Ear piercings heal from the inside out sometimes what looks healed on the outside is not completely healed on the inside. Contact your doctor if you notice any bleeding that wont stop after 10 minutes or if you notice the area appears infected and is not getting better with the use of a topical antiseptic.
Don’t Miss: Sign Language For Pooping
Pcs Self Ear Piercing Gun Kit Disposable Ear Piercing Gun Tool Set With Stud Earrings And Clean For Salon Home Use
as of March 2, 2022 3:55 am
- Each unit combines 4 ear piercing gun with 2 silver ear studs+ 2 golden ear studs 4 cleaning tablets, Perfect combination to meet your decoration needs in daily life
- Ear piercing tools: made of high-quality stainless steel and plastic materials, suitable for ear piercing salons or home use, can be used on different parts of the body such as ears, nose and belly button, safe and easy to use
- Ear studs: In our shop provide 6 styles of earrings, 6 pairs of cubic zirconia earrings in 6 different sizes, including 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, you can choose different sizes according to your preferences, and the design is exquisite , Suitable for all occasions
- Easy to use: You need to find exactly where you want to punch, press the machine hard, dont hesitate, the ear holes will stick to your ears very well, very fast and convenient, simple operation can bring you a more beautiful Appearance
- Save your precious time: Our kit is suitable for piercing at home. Even at home, you can enjoy a quick and safe piercing process without going to the salon, which helps to save your precious time and energy. You can also share these smart and useful tools with your family, friends and colleagues
Skin Care Concernsyour Guide To Caring For And Cleaning Newly Pierced Ears
Plus, the mistakes you should avoid.
Whether its your first time or youve been there and done that, getting your ears pierced is a pretty big deal. While your most recent Google search might be along the lines of, Do piercings hurt?, theres more to it than the potential discomfort. Knowing how to properly care for pierced ears is also an important factor to keep in mind.
Just like tattoos, piercings require their own list of aftercare necessities. Being aware of the dos and don’ts of the aftercare including how to clean freshly pierced ears and how to treat an infected ear piercing is essential before going under the needle. Below, were sharing the 4-1-1 on how to care for and clean pierced ears so you can finally get to wear those new earrings with an updo.
Also Check: Hi Healthinnovations Hearing Aid Tubes
Wash Your Hand With Antibacterial Soap:
First of all, you must wash your hand to avoid the infections passing on the piercing area thorough them. If you skip this step, chances are your piercing caught by the infection as redness, swelling and discharging of pus. You dont want to spoil your piercing re-opening. Wash your hands with antibacterial soap with warm water. Dry them using a clean towel. Use sanitizer if possible. In this way, your hands are germs free and youre ready for the other steps.
How Much Will It Cost
The lobe piercing costs anywhere between $40 and $60.
For the lobe piercing, youll find places where you can get the piercing for free . Most of the time, these piercers use unsafe practices , so youll want to stay away.
Additionally, you might be tempted to do your own lobe piercing, Parent Trap style. Although youve probably heard dozens of at-home piercing stories with happy endings, theres so much that can go wrong. Table those teen rebellion urges and go to a real piercing studio.
Youll want to spend the extra money on quality starter jewelry. If you choose cheaper metals, the alloys might react with your skin even if youve never had issues in the past. If the jewelry is too heavy, it could also contribute to jewelry rejection. Give your piercing the best chance with quality starter jewelry.
Recommended Reading: Ringing Ears Spiritual Meaning
And Help Things Along As Best You Can
“It takes a patient mentality to help piercings heal 100 percent. Your body’s job is to get rid of foreign objects, so it’s a little bit of a dance you have to do,” Smith says, “You must be patient and nurse it to health. Sometimes the simple things are the best: Soap and water to clean, and ice for the swelling. If you take your aftercare seriously, you’ll avoid any problems.”
How Long Do Ears Hurt After Piercing
Its normal to have some redness, swelling or pain for a couple of days after getting your ears pierced. But your ears should look and feel better each day. If you find that your ears do great and then suddenly start to become red, inflamed or crusty a week or two later, thats usually a sign of infection.
Also Check: Sign Language Hungry
Always Wash Your Hands Before Touching Or Treating Your Piercing
Minor infections can often be treated at home, but it’s important to make sure you are doing so with clean hands. “Make sure you do not have a fever or swollen lymph nodes, which suggests you should seek a doctor for further evaluation,” notes Chang. “Avoid excessively touching or manipulating the infected site as this can worsen the irritation and inflammation. If touching the area, make sure to wash your hands thoroughly beforehand.” Soap and water, please!
If you don’t think the jewelry is the cause, then the source of the infection is probably bacterial. The way to fix that is to kill and/or clear the bacteria. Try cleaning the area twice a day and doing sea salt soaks twice a day basically treating it like a brand new piercing. The heat and the salt are both claimed to help draw out pus and other fluids that may contain bacteria. Hopefully, following that regimen for a few days will clear up an infection in its early stages. You can do this with a q-tip and sterile saline or saltwater . Remember to clean both the front and back of the earlobe.
“Avoid alcohol or hydrogen peroxide to the affected area, as these can further irritate the skin and slow down the healing process,” says Chang.
How Are Infected Ear Piercings Treated
Your healthcare provider may recommend a variety of treatments to help an infected ear piercing heal. These may include:
- Applying a warm compress to the infected earlobe or cartilage.
- Rinsing the infected earlobe with sterile saline.
- Using antibiotic ointment on the affected area.
- Taking oral antibiotics for more severe infections.
Recommended Reading: How To Connect Phonak Hearing Aids To Iphone
Don’t Use A Piercing Gun
Avoid getting your ears pierced with a piercing gun.
Don’t get your ear pierced with a gun. By doing so, you are quickly forcing a blunt post through your flesh, and this could result in scarring. Make sure your piercer uses a very sharp, hollow needle that is discarded after use. Cartilage piercings should NEVER be pierced with a gun.
Ear Piercing Kit 4 Pack Self Ear Piercing Gun Disposable Ear Pearcings Kit With 5mm Silver Earring Studs Safety Ear Piercing Gun Kit Tool
$ as of March 2, 2022 3:55 am
- Ear Piercing Kit Each package contains 4 pack ear piercing gun, 4 pairs of 5mm silver diamond stud earrings with 4 cleaning cotton pads
- High Quality Piercing KitHYJLPAF ear piercing kit is crafted with superior metal 316L Surgical Stainless Steel material. It is safe and hypoallergenic. Each piercing kit is clean and packaged in accordance with medical standards. You can use it with confidence
- Simple to UsePainless and easy during the piercing process, just as simple as using a stapler, just align the marked piercing point and quickly press the piercing gun. It can be done, and you can even complete the puncture yourself
- Steps for UseClean hands – Open package – Clean ear lobes with the provided alcohol swabs – Mark ear lobes – Aim, press it fast and firmly, and done
- Customer ServiceHYJLPAF ear piercing kits can be used for first-time users or professionals. suitable for ear piercing salon use or home use. If you have any problems in use, you can contact us at any time. We will provide a 100% refund or free replacement
Don’t Miss: American Sign Language Poop
S In Treating Minor Ear Piercing Infection
Step 1: If you touch or clean your piercing, make sure you wash your hands.
Step 2: Clean your piercing with a saline rinse thrice a day. If you can’t find a good product online, you can create your own by combining ¼ teaspoon of salt and mixing it with 8 ounces of distilled water.
Step 3: Don’t attempt to use antibiotic ointments, hydrogen peroxide, and even alcohol, as this will only irritate your skin and worsen the infection.
Step 4: Never attempt to remove your jewelry. The hole could close up and trap the bacteria.
Step 5: When cleaning your piercing, make sure you clean both sides of your ears and then pat it dry with a clean paper towel.
When the infection has cleared up, don’t stop cleaning the piercing. Continue to do it but taper it down to twice a day up to 8 weeks. Routine care is also essential to keep infection at bay.